Now in our tenth year of catering, our clients include:
Cloud Institute for Sustainability Education, Complex Magazine, Conde Nast, Delia’s, Elegant Bride Magazine, Food Network/Iron Chef, Kohl’s, In Style Magazine, Land’s End, Maxim Magazine, More Magazine, New York Times, New York Magazine, OXO, Women’s Health Magazine, Page Six, Vanity Fair Magazine, VH1, Victoria Secret, Parade, Inked, XXL. We also cater for several schools and gardens in the neighborhood.
You can plan your event with us over the phone 212-835-2595 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org It might be helpful if you think about these, commonly asked questions:
- What is the time of day of the event?
- Will you need any rental items such as glasses, cutlery, plates, napkins, table cloths, tables, coat racks and hangers.
- Do you need ice?
- Do you need servers or bartenders?
- Are you imagining a passed hors d’oeuvres or a sit down event?
- Would you like to celebrate here at our cafe or in your own space?
- Are there any menu restrictions we should know about?
- Do you need a cake?
In any event, take a look at the example menus to see what might suit your taste. We will gladly mix and match and accommodate your specials requests where possible.
Delivery is not included in the menus, but we can and will deliver anywhere you want (within reason) for an additional cost depending on location.
We require all catering orders to be completely confirmed within 4 days of the event. Any alterations may incur a 10% surcharge.